Georgian Home Comfort features and installs the Napoleon 9500 Series Gas Furnace. With two model options, choose from a PSC motor or an Endura Pro ECM motor. These options both incorporate whisper quiet operating, and boast impressive energy efficiency. Fit this furnace into any home with flexfit installation options of an upflow, downflow, horizontal left, or horizontal right position.
- Models range from 30,000 BTU's up to 120,000 BTU's.
- One of the smallest 95% AFUE (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency) furnaces - 32 7/8'' height and two cabinet width sizes of 17 1/2'' and 22 1/2''.
- Direct vent and single vent certified.
- Stainless steel heat recovery coil for increased efficiency.
- Corrosion resistant heavy gauge aluminized-steel tubular triple-pass heat exchanger with consistently thick tubes and no weak areas to maximize heat transfer.
- Significantly lowers fuel bills, the higher the AFUE is the more comfort for every dollar spent. Better explained as the amount of fuel converted to space heat in proportion to the amount of fuel entering the furnace.
- and more!
Let the 9500 Series be your perfect solution for bringing your household to a whole new level of comfort this winter. Chris Yanch and the team at Georgian Home Comfort based in Barrie, Ontario will visit your home and do an analysis of your furnace needs and recommend the best value setup for your situation. Georgian Home Comfort serves Barrie, Orillia & Muskoka for your gas furnace needs.